[ome-users] OMERO 4.2 release and python version

Aleksandra Tarkowska aleksandrat at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Aug 26 15:28:21 BST 2010

Hi Bernie

The error you are having:
'Error: Client version does not match server, please contact
administrator.'
is a kindly bogus. The error can occur also for the wrong credentials.
Please check your root/user password you are trying to log in.

The best if you could please check what OMEROweb.log says
Could you please send me to private the message/error from the log?

Thanks
Ola