[ome-users] Repository on share?

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Fri Nov 6 12:46:13 GMT 2009

Hi Mike,

We regularly run repositories on shares, just not CIFS. Few things:

  * Can you send us the output of "bin/omero admin diagnostics"?

  * After attempting to view disk size, can you also have a look in
var/log/Blitz-0.log to see if there is an exception there?

  * What does df -k /path/to/repository show?

-Chris