[ome-users] Web server in a different location

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Fri May 29 16:36:37 BST 2009

Hi Chris,

I don't have much experience with virtual hosts, but I just tried that
solution and it seems to be working. I added this line to the apache
configuration:

Listen 8080

and then enclosed the omero Location in these tags:

<VirtualHost *:8080>
</VirtualHost>

If no further problems arise, that's definitely good enough for me.

Thanks,
- Paulo