[ome-users] Web server in a different location

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Fri May 29 15:30:05 BST 2009

Hi Paulo,

Aleksandra and I have been looking at this and unfortunately it's not
going to be easy for us in 4.0.x to support arbitrary mod_python "mount"
paths. In 4.1.x we'll be looking into the best way to make things more
flexible. Ticket:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/ticket/1369

A reasonable half-way house would be to use a different virtual host to
house your mod_python configuration. Would that work in your use case?

Ciao.

-Chris