[ome-users] Cannot Initialize the Django settings database (fwd)

Bernie Broughton b.broughton at sussex.ac.uk
Thu May 28 16:43:47 BST 2009

Hi Paulo,

--On 28 May 2009 15:37 +0100 Paulo Almeida <palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt>
wrote:

> There is probably something wrong with the PYTHONPATH , because python is
> not  finding the django modules. If you do:
>
> ls /home/omero/omero_dist/lib/python/
>
> do you see anything? Did you really install it under omero_dist or is
> there a  version name there?

The python directory is there with a load of other stuff including a django
directory:
drwxr-xr-x 7 omero omero     36864 May 27 16:20 python

and in django:
drwxr-xr-x 17 omero omero   4096 May  8 12:33 django

This is when I'm logged on as root or omero.

Followed Chris's recent instructions on how to do a Vanilla Centos 5.3
installation.

Bernie

Bernie Broughton
IT Manager