[ome-users] Problems populating omero 4.0.2 on wxp sp2

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri May 22 17:06:15 BST 2009

Hi Juan,

If you are calling this from under C:\omero_dist and not
C:\omero_dist\bin, then we're not quite sure what the problem would
be. Could you check your Event Viewer for possible messages?

  Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer

Click on "Application" in the Event Viewer and send us the latest
several warning messages.

Thanks,
~Josh

P.S. I don't know how familiar people are with the Event Viewer, so I
made this to help out:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt0zvSQd64s