[ome-users] Problems populating omero 4.0.2 on wxp sp2

Juan Francisco Rizzato jrizzato at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:12:47 BST 2009

Hello,

I want to apologize for my delayed answer, but we have been trying to start
the db with your suggestion but we still can't make it work. One thing we
test was to make windows start all of the services available but we got the
same error. Is it possible that this error means that there is something
wrong in previous steps?

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=coolvq5.gif