[ome-users] Slidebook sld file opening error

Alex Sossick ajs17 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 22 11:14:47 BST 2009

Hi Melissa

Thanks for that

This does raise another question about being able to delete files from
omero, as  in this case the files have partially loaded into omero and are
corrupted.

Is there away to delete files, (or will there be)

Thanks

Alex

--
Alex Sossick
Wellcome Trust/Cancer Research UK Gurdon Institute

email ajs17 at cam.ac.uk
tel 01223 334082