[ome-users] Slidebook sld file opening error

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Jul 21 19:36:30 BST 2009

Hi Alex,

Thanks again for reporting this, and for sending the problematic file off-list.

The latest trunk build of Bio-Formats contains several fixes that allow your
Slidebook file to be read.  You can download the latest trunk build at
http://loci.wisc.edu/ome/formats-download.html.

However, OMERO.importer has not been updated to include these fixes, so you will
not yet be able to import the file into OMERO.

Regards,
-Melissa