[ome-users] Slidebook sld file opening error

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Jul 17 15:39:28 BST 2009

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reporting this - it's definitely a bug in Bio-Formats.  If possible,
it would be very helpful if you could send the problematic file, as all of the
Slidebook files we have are opened correctly.  I will send you our FTP server
information off list, in case you need a place to put the file.

 > On the subject are there any plans to support the import of spool files from
 > slidebook?

We can certainly add support for Slidebook spool files, but would need a few
example files in order to do so.

Regards,
-Melissa