[ome-users] Insight: need to force a refresh tree to see modifications

Alexandre Cunha cunha at caltech.edu
Tue Sep 30 19:58:18 BST 2008

Hello,

I have just started playing with OMERO.insight before deploying it to
our community here. I have noticed that when I create a new data set for
a new project I need to explicitly "refresh current tree" to see the
proper modifications on the left and right panels. An 'Empty' icon is
all is shown under the project name/icon as I keep adding new data sets
for the same project. Also, I had to refresh the tree in order to be
able to delete a dataset. Is that what others are experiencing ? Any
configuration parameter that I need to tune ?

After deleting a dataset the project tree immediately collapses. It
would be nice if the tree is not collapsed leaving to the user to decide
if and when to collapse it once it is expanded.

Omero server and clients installed on a linux/ubuntu machine.

Cheers,
- Alex.