[ome-users] [Newbie] Connecting problem

Alexandre Cunha cunha at caltech.edu
Thu Sep 25 18:51:56 BST 2008

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the link. Actually, I had checked and included the missing

	192.168.0.100   omero-test.openmicroscopy.org.uk omero-test

in my /etc/hosts file but that didn't help. I believe I have followed
and done all the steps shown on the installation page but I still can't
connect using insight. Maybe I need to consult with our network expert,
but I would like to check first if any user had a similar problem and
solved by editing some OMERO configuration file and such.

Thanks for the tip.
- Alex.