[ome-users] NumberFormatException import .zvi file

jean-marie j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 21:23:51 BST 2008

Hi Susan

The document of OMERO.insight and OMERO.importer are for Beta2.3 version
Unfortunately, we didn't have time to update the user guides.
Categories are no longer supported in Beta3.
The browse functionality is still available (icon  has changed),
we have tried in Beta3 to reduce the number of windows to make better
use of the space.

When for example you browse a project, the thumbnails are displayed
in the middle-pane (working area)

We are currently updated our website and documentation.

Thanks for your comments

Jmarie