[ome-users] Logs in OMERO?

» Ruben Alves rubenalves at fm.ul.pt
Wed Sep 10 10:00:52 BST 2008

Hi Josh,
In fact, I was searching a way to produce stats from logs:

+ with Awstats (adapting OMERO logs to Apache Logs)
----+ Visitors,
----+ Bandwidth,
----+ Top 10 hosts,
----+ Top 10 users,

+ MRTG - I was thinking a way to write scripts in order to see how many
simultaneous users are connected to OMERO.

In order to conclude, I was searching a way to monitor and have a better
understanding of how OMERO works in the server.
Best Regards,

//Ruben