[ome-users] ZVI time information

Melissa Linkert linkert at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 6 20:27:43 BST 2008

Hi James,
The ZVI timestamp bug should be fixed in the latest trunk build of
Bio-Formats.  Also, please note that there is a typo in the code snippet
that I originally sent you - getPlaneTimingDeltaT returns the number of
seconds since acquisition began, not the number of milliseconds.

Please let us know if you continue to experience problems with OME software.

Regards,
-Melissa