[ome-users] problem with viewing images on web client

jchen at alumni.caltech.edu jchen at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Sep 14 22:18:44 BST 2007

Hello,

This perhaps may be a trivial problem, but I have successfully installed
OME v.2.6.0 on a Linux server running FC6. I am currently testing OME
locally (logging in at http://localhost.localdomain/). Once I log in, I
click on the 'Import' tab under the 'Images' sub-heading. However, I can't
seem to get any images to show up under the directory listing, even though
there are plenty of images in my image directory, in many different
formats (TIFF, OME, GIF). I thought that perhaps it was the browser
(Mozilla), so then I tried it under Opera without any change.

I know this isn't much information, but any thoughts on what could be wrong?

Also, is there more detailed information on how to use the Web client
other than the information off the openmicroscopy website, perhaps an
example stepping me through from "after installation" to "analysis of an
imported dataset of images".

I have included a snapshot of the webpage, if that helps (as an attachment).

Thanks!
-Jerry Chen