[ome-users] access problems

bernd baj2107 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 13 00:41:53 BST 2007

Hi there,
I have a problem with OMEIS. I guess it is related to access
rights... I am mounting an NTFS filesystem via NFS. In order to get
things working I had to change the apache user to something with a
password. So I created a new account and assigned the user in the
apache config and during ome installation. I restored a previous
OMEIS database that was locally mounted before and the corresponding
OME database. I can see those images through the web page.
Now the problem: I want to import new images and for the three
folders I tried so far I always get the same error messages:
[Wed Sep 12 13:47:17 2007] /usr/local/bin/ome[7168]: Error Error
calling PixelsSHA1 with PixelsID=18774: GetPixelsRep failed.
OMEIS Error: Incompatible file type.
Incompatible file type. Update failed.
Unable to open Header File
Could not open pixels file (ID=18774). Result=-1
importing image: OME::ImportEngine::INCellRunXML HASH(0x1f03974)
image Name: 0501027_6done_5_5_0_0
[Wed Sep 12 13:47:33 2007] /usr/local/bin/ome[7168]: Error Error
calling PixelsSHA1 with PixelsID=18775: GetPixelsRep failed.
OMEIS Error: Incompatible file type.
Incompatible file type. Update failed.
Unable to open Header File
Could not open pixels file (ID=18775). Result=-1
importing image: OME::ImportEngine::INCellRunXML HASH(0x1f3b344)
DBD::Pg::db commit failed: ERROR:  insert or update on table
"actual_inputs" violates foreign key constraint
"actual_inputs_module_execution_id_fkey"
DETAIL:  Key (module_execution_id)=(58969) is not present in table
"module_executions".
DBD::Pg::db commit failed: ERROR:  insert or update on table
"actual_inputs" violates foreign key constraint
"actual_inputs_module_execution_id_fkey"
DETAIL:  Key (module_execution_id)=(58969) is not present in table
"module_executions".
Exiting...
Exiting...

I assume this has something to do with access rights. Maybe it has
something to do with the postgres database that been loaded as well
and it restored the www user or something like that is not valid any
more...

 From the error message it is difficult for me to judge where to
start debugging.

I would appreciate any help you might be able to give.

thanks,

Bernd