[ome-users] new Sample.ome?

Roy Wollman rwollman at ucdavis.edu
Fri Sep 7 19:28:41 BST 2007

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your prompt replay,

I guess what I had most trouble with is understanding where to store
exposure time and other channel related stuff.
I'm acquiring a 5D image set and I want to store the x,y,z,t,dt
(exposure) for each channel. What I understood from
the website
(http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=OME-XML+Evolution#id458025)
is that these type of data is stored as attributes for an optional plane
element but it wasn't totally clear to me how it should look.

Is Plane an element inside image? am I allowed to have multiple of
those? How does this works?

Thanks for your help,

Roy