[ome-users] new Sample.ome?

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Sep 7 16:35:12 BST 2007

Hello Roy,

I have updated the sample file for you. It is a minimal update to the
original version. I would recommend looking at the changes in your
favourite diff tool.
It is not a complete sample, I am working on one of these but if
still needs more work.

The new version of sample.ome is currently available at
http://www.ome-xml.org/browser/Xml/Working/sample-updated.ome.xml
This shows the new file structure but not all the data the file
contains is valid as it was hand edited.

Let me know if this is useful,

Thanks,

Andrew