[ome-users] Install fails at importing bootstrap XML

James W. Picone james.picone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:49:46 BST 2007

What sorts of things could cause this error?

Importing bootstrap XML
   \__ /OME_install/src/xml/OME/Annotations/InstallationModule.ome
[FAILURE].

Errors executing task: Error loading XML file
"/OME_install/src/xml/OME/Annotations/InstallationModule.ome", see
CoreDatabaseTablesTask.log details. at (eval 201) line 1

 at ./install.pl line 81
         main::run_tasks() called at ./install.pl line 265

ALSO: I don't have a domain name setup yet on the server so I have been
using the default localhost.localdomain . Is this going to cause external
connectivity problems in the future and/or is it easily updatable?

Thanks for any insight you can provide.
-James Picone