[ome-users] Image Import Fails Silently

Guenter Resch guenter.resch at imba.oeaw.ac.at
Thu Jun 29 09:58:07 BST 2006

Hi Curtis,

> You could try "ome import myFile.tif" from the command line to see if
> it outputs anything more useful.

import of all images except of one succeeded when done from the shell
... at least some data to play with, but no information on what is going
wrong.

> For errors generated from the web client, try checking your Apache
> error log (typically /var/log/apache2/error.log).

In the Apache error log there is a lot of information on the image
import, most of which does not tell me anything. As the log is quite
long, I uploaded it to

	http://cellix.imba.oeaw.ac.at/gresch/error.log

in case anyone wants to have a look at it.

Thanks for the help,

	Guenter