[ome-users] Image Import Fails Silently

Guenter Resch guenter.resch at imba.oeaw.ac.at
Wed Jun 28 20:43:10 BST 2006

Hi, me again.

Playing around with OME after successful installation (what happened to
that logo, by the way?), I was able to administer users, create
projects and datasets, comment them etc.

However, the import of any images failed so far. I've tried with both
own *.tif and *.stk files as well as serveral of the test images online.
I can select them in OME::Web::ImportImages, they appear in the queue
... and then, they're gone forever. New datasets I create in this dialog
also don't show up anywhere, and no matter how big the files are, I
don't get anything displayed in tasks. There is also no obvious error
message.

Is there any log I could check for what's going on?

Thanks,

	Guenter