[ome-users] OME Install - Importing Core XML Failure

Guenter Resch guenter.resch at imba.oeaw.ac.at
Wed Jun 28 17:11:26 BST 2006

Dear all,

I'm  working on an install of OME 2.4.0 (stable) on a Debian (stable)
Linux system ... as far as I can see, all dependencies should be
fulfilled and things went relatively smoothly, until I got to
"Finalizing Database". Here, the script started complaining:

> Importing core XML
>  \__ /root/OME/src/xml/OME/Core/Experiment.ome [FAILURE].
>

> Errors executing task: Error loading XML file
> "/root/OME/src/xml/OME/Core/Experiment.ome", see
> CoreDatabaseTablesTask.log details. at (eval 171) line 1
>
>        main::run_tasks() called at ./install.pl line 249
> # Looks like your test died before it could output anything.

and the last line of the log says

> ERROR LOADING XML FILE "/root/OME/src/xml/OME/Core/Experiment.ome" --
> OUTPUT: "Can't upload /root/OME/src/xml/OME/Core/Experiment.ome: no
> such file at
> /root/OME /src/perl2/OME/Image/Server/File.pm line 113.

Any hints on what is going wrong here? Any help would be appreciated and
if more information from logs is required, please let me know.

Best,

	Guenter