[ome-users] Apache2/Mod_Perl Troubles with OME Install

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jun 27 19:55:24 BST 2006

Hi Nicolas,

First of all, sorry about the apache2/libapache-mod-perl mismatch in the
documentation. The website will be fixed to reflect the correct packages
shortly.

As for the mod_perl issue, it was my understanding that mod_perl v1.999 was
supposed to work with Apache2, but I'm no expert. Still, my own log says
"Apache/2.0.55 (Ubuntu) mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.7", which suggests that a
newer version of mod_perl (if available) might serve you better. Another
alternative would be to try Apache1 instead.

Lastly, Ilya recently committed a fix to CVS that makes OME compatible with
Postgres 8.1.

-Curtis