[ome-users] Delete Images Loaded in Visbio

Nicholas Lahens lahensn at canisius.edu
Mon Jul 24 19:37:47 BST 2006

Hi again everyone,
I uploaded some images to my OME database through VisBio's
OME plugin. However, when I attempt to delete these images
(using ome data delete MEX -d ID#), I get the error:

Can't call method "id" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/OME/Util/Data/Delete.pm line 564.

I also noted that those files imported through VisBio have
two image import MEX's. All of the files imported directly
through the webinterfaze delete without incidence. Has anyone
encountered this problem before? Also, I'm having trouble
finding the ID number I need to delete a dataset. Could
someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks a lot.

Nick