[ome-users] ome installs

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Fri Jul 14 17:09:22 BST 2006

I removed everything, but still the same error:

Here is the output from BinaryBuild.log:
more /var/tmp/OME/install/BinaryBuilds.log
COMPILING MODULE -- 'make'
SUCCESS -- OUTPUT: "make -C cgrayce
 make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bernd/allOMEs/ome-cvs/OME/src/C/cgrayce'
 make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bernd/allOMEs/ome-cvs/OME/src/C/cgrayce'
"

INSTALLING MODULE -- 'make install'
SUCCESS -- OUTPUT: "install -d /OME
 install -d /OME/bin
 install -d /OME/bin/findSpots
 install -c findSpotsOME /OME/bin/findSpots/findSpotsOME
 install -c findSpotsOME /OME/bin/findSpots/findSpots
 install -d /OME/bin/BinarizeGlobal
 install -c BinarizeGlobal /OME/bin/BinarizeGlobal/BinarizeGlobal
 install -c DumpTIFFheader /OME/bin/DumpTIFFheader
 install -c DumpTIFFstats /OME/bin/DumpTIFFstats
 install -c OME_Image_XYZ_stats /OME/bin/OME_Image_XYZ_stats
 install -c OME_Image_XYZ_fastStats /OME/bin/OME_Image_XYZ_fastStats
 install -c OME_Image_XY_stats /OME/bin/OME_Image_XY_stats
 install -c OME_Image_XY_sums /OME/bin/OME_Image_XY_sums
 install -c SoftWorxSlice /OME/bin/SoftWorxSlice
 install -c DumpSoftWorxHeader /OME/bin/DumpSoftWorxHeader
 install -c DumpSoftWorxExHeader /OME/bin/DumpSoftWorxExHeader
 install -c DumpSoftWorxStats /OME/bin/DumpSoftWorxStats
 install -c maxIntensity /OME/bin/maxIntensity
 install -d /usr/local/bin
 install -c DumpDV /usr/local/bin/DumpDV
 install -c SetDVwave /usr/local/bin/SetDVwave
 make -C cgrayce install
 make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bernd/allOMEs/ome-cvs/OME/src/C/cgrayce'
 install -c ome_cccp /OME/bin/ome_cccp
 install -c ome_tmcp /OME/bin/ome_tmcp
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bernd/allOMEs/ome-cvs/OME/src/C/cgrayce'
"

USING C CONFIGURE SCRIPT -- './configure --prefix=/OME
--with-omeis-root=/OME/OMEIS'
FAILURE -- OUTPUT: ""

If this is all getting too complicated I will be working on the new
version...

Thanks,

Bernd