[ome-users] Delete Images Loaded in Visbio

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Jul 24 22:22:26 BST 2006

Hi Nicholas,

I am not surprised that there is such an issue. There is also a problem
where the uploaded pixels have no attached OriginalFiles, despite the fact
that there is a block of code that uploads them. Clearly, certain things
that should be getting linked up aren't. My guess is that there is either a
missing incantation or two in the Java code, or else an XML-RPC call isn't
doing what it's supposed to.

I had been planning to look into these issues when I had time, as part of
the migration of the omeul utility from VisBio into Bio-Formats. I'll keep
you posted on our progress.

-Curtis