[ome-users] installation problem on FC4

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Thu Jul 13 17:01:53 BST 2006

Josiah,

Thanks for the help and it worked. Well at least this part.
Now I get the following error message:

--------------------
 Database Bootstrap
--------------------

(All verbose information logged in
/var/tmp/OME/install/CoreDatabaseTablesTask.log)

Finding DB configuration in installation environment [FOUND EXISTING].
Database connection information
N.B.:  The database host must already be installed and running.
It must already be configured for accepting the connection
specified here, or a superuser connection from user "postgres".
   Database Delegate Class: OME::Database::PostgresDelegate
             Database Name: ome
                      Host: undefined (local)
                      Port: undefined (default)
Username for DB connection: undefined (process owner)

Are these values correct ? [y/n]:
Creating OME PostgreSQL SUPERUSER (ome)[SUCCESS].
Creating Apache PostgreSQL SUPERUSER (apache)[SUCCESS].
Creating Admin PostgreSQL SUPERUSER (bernd)[SUCCESS].
Checking database
>From DB, got DB_Version = '2.23'
Found existing database version 2.23.  Database is current.
  \__ OME::LookupTable [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::LookupTable::Entry [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::DataTable [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::DataTable::Column [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::SemanticType [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::SemanticType::Element [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::SemanticType::BootstrapExperimenter [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::SemanticType::BootstrapGroup [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::SemanticType::BootstrapExperimenterGroup [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::SemanticType::BootstrapRepository [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Dataset [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Project [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Project::DatasetMap [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Image [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Image::DatasetMap [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Feature [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::UserState [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::ViewerPreferences [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::LSID [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Module::Category [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Module [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Module::FormalInput [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Module::FormalOutput [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::AnalysisChain [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::AnalysisChain::Node [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::AnalysisChain::Link [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::AnalysisPath [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::AnalysisPath::Map [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Analysis::Engine::Worker [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::ModuleExecution [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::ModuleExecution::ActualInput [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::ModuleExecution::SemanticTypeOutput [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::ModuleExecution::ParentalOutput [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::ModuleExecution::VirtualMEXMap [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::AnalysisChainExecution [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::AnalysisChainExecution::NodeExecution [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Task [SUCCESS].
  \__ OME::Configuration::Variable [SUCCESS].
Getting a session manager
Please log into OME to continue
N.B.: This ome experimenter will become the OME super user (no access
control)
Please login to OME:
Username? bernd
Password?

Errors executing task: Can't locate object method "allow_guest_access" via
package "OME::Configuration" at
/home/bernd/allOMEs/newOME/OME/src/perl2/OME/SessionManager.pm line 461,
<STDIN> line 16.

 at install.pl line 81
        main::run_tasks() called at install.pl line 265
# Looks like your test died before it could output anything.

Thanks for the kind help.... ;-)

Best

Bernd