[ome-users] installation problem on FC4

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Thu Jul 13 18:10:38 BST 2006

On Jul 13, 2006, at 12:01 PM, Bernd Jagla wrote:

> Josiah,
>
> Thanks for the help and it worked. Well at least this part.
> Now I get the following error message:

> Errors executing task: Can't locate object method
> "allow_guest_access" via
> package "OME::Configuration" at
> /home/bernd/allOMEs/newOME/OME/src/perl2/OME/SessionManager.pm line
> 461,
> <STDIN> line 16.
>
>  at install.pl line 81
>         main::run_tasks() called at install.pl line 265
> # Looks like your test died before it could output anything.

Hi Bernd
Can you update from CVS and try again?
The reason I ask is that there is no call to allow_guest_access on
line 461 of OME/src/perl2/OME/SessionManager.pm in the version on CVS.
There was an update of this stuff yesterday afternoon - it could be
that you got an in-between version?
Sorry about that
-Ilya