[ome-users] Debian SVG Plugin and Java Client Errors

Nicholas Lahens lahensn at canisius.edu
Thu Jul 6 14:44:20 BST 2006

Hi everyone,
I'm having a problem with the SVG plugin under Debian v3.1.
I cannot view any of the images I have imported with the web
client because I am informed that I need the adobe SVG
browser plugin. However, none of the plugins listed are meant
for Debian. The browser I use most is Konqueror and I have an
up-to-date ksvg package loaded on my system. Any ideas where
I could find a plugin that will work with Konqueror and be
recognized?

Also, how stable is the Java Client? I tend to run into null
pointer errors when viewing images. I've only been
experimenting with the test images up to this point. Thanks
in advance for any help you can provide.

Nick

P.S. What is the procedure for deleting an image from the OMEIS?