[ome-users] Debian SVG Plugin and Java Client Errors

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 7 21:52:18 BST 2006

Hi Nicholas,

I was able to make the Adobe SVG viewer plugin for Linux (
http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/main.html) work with Firefox under
Debian, but I am not sure of Konqueror's plugin capabilities. However, I
found a web page (http://wiki.svg.org/Adobe_SVG_Viewer) that discusses
making the Adobe SVG Viewer plugin work in Konqueror.

As for the NullPointerExceptions in the Java client, feel free to pass along
details to the mailing list. But first make sure you're using the latest OME
and Shoola from CVS.

-Curtis