[ome-users] Apache2/Mod_Perl Troubles with OME Install

Nicholas Lahens lahensn at canisius.edu
Mon Jul 3 14:04:21 BST 2006

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank you for all the help and suggestions
you've given me. The OME installation finally finished for me
and I'm able to log on (still testing the install to make
sure everything works). I'm pretty sure it was a problem with
my mod_perl configuration. OME is currently working with
mod_perl v1.999 (the version you get from libapache2-mod-perl2).
I googled some tutorials on configuring mod_perl and copied
and pasted statements from their examples into my
apache2.conf file. There was a small alias problem I had to
resolve, but after that was taken care of, I was able to
complete the installation. Thanks again.

Nick