[ome-users] New file formats

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Wed Sep 21 21:49:09 BST 2005

Hello again,

Long time no hear, but I haven't forgotten about my little project of
importing INCell files into OME, it's just that it is hard find the time to
work on it...

Anyway, I think by now I understood a little bit the MetamorphHTDFormat.pm
module and wanted to program my own version for the .run and .frm files...
How would I go about this?
	I want to test the module not through the web-page but rather
through the command line. But I don't know how I could do it! Can you please
give me an example?

	How do I register the module in OME without reinstalling?

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Best

Bernd