[ome-users] create category

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Sat Jul 23 03:40:31 BST 2005

Hi Bernd-

All understand.

The file formats sounds pretty hard to work worth-- that makes things
pretty difficult.  Please don't worry about questions.  They are
fine.  Understand that we are pretty busy, so a day or two may go
by-- if we miss one, just hit us again.  Is all just bandwidth.

Cheers,

Jason

MSI/WTB Complex
The University of Dundee