[ome-users] create category

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Wed Jul 20 16:38:11 BST 2005

Jason, Chris,

I switched to the CVS because I had problems with the matlab installation.
Matlab seems to be working now. I can the results of the module executions
and chain executions. So I am happy about this ;-)

Right now, for the matlab is more important than the other stuff. I will be
working on an importer for run-files from the INCell Analyzer 3000 from GE.
I have to solve some licensing issues, but I guess I can contribute this to
OME once I have solved these issues.

The GE system is a bit special, compared to just importing regular tiff,
since the images are compressed with a proprietary algorithm and also
encoded with a proprietary algorithm as well. Then the run file (also binary
and proprietary) holds all the information on the actual scan. Meaning it
might take a few days (weeks), also because this is not the only project I
am working on.

I am relying on you guys to help me out if I run into any major/minor
problem. So, sorry for any dumb questions already...

Regards,

Bernd