[ome-users] matlab version

Anh Vu anh.q.vu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:07:58 BST 2005

I also have problem with the matlabhandler trying to get it to work
with OME. Whenever I try to import a matlab module it would fail and
complains about the matlabhandler, so could anyone help me on that?
Any suggestion as to what I should do to get it working? I'm using the
very early release of OME version 2.3.0 btw. I have some basic
knowledge in Perl, so I can try to modify the code, but then I can't
narrow down where the problem is.

Anh