[ome-users] matlab version

Tom Macura macurato at grc.nia.nih.gov
Fri Jul 15 16:39:04 BST 2005

Hi Bernd,

The "Matlab version 7.0.352 is not supported message" means that we
never tried to run OME with that version of Matlab.
Since OME  is known to work with Matlab versions 7.0.0 and 7.0.1 and
7.0.4, it probably works with 7.0.3 . Please let us know how it goes
for you.
I modified the OME-Matlab install so that it makes educated guesses for
Matlab versions it never encountered.

Checkout from CVS and see if it works for you.
You are using OME from CVS right?

I personally use the MatlabHandler parts of OME on a daily basis. Many
bugs were discovered and fixed since the OME 2.4.0 release.
If you want to get the MatlabHandler to work with you and OME 2.4.0 you
need to (slightly) modify some Perl. Let me know if that's what you
want to do.

Did you see this email I wrote? It gives some more info about OME+Matlab
http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-devel/2005-March/
000334.html

Tom