[ome-users] Moving OME to a new machine

Graham Klyne Graham.Klyne at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 15:34:27 BST 2005

I have found a rather drastic answer to my own question...

I use psql to "DROP DATABASE ome ;", then re-run the OME installation
script to re-create the OME database.

(I can't help feeling the OMEIS host domain name should not be embedded so
thoroughly in the database, or if it is that there should be an easy way to
change it, without ditching all the database contents.)

#g