[ome-devel] Cannot create loci.formats.in.FakeReader object in MATLAB bioformats

Biofysikos Biologos biofysikos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 12:06:58 GMT 2019

Hi David,

Here are the results I get:
>> [status, version] = bfCheckJavaPath(true)

status =

  logical

   0

version =

  0×0 empty char array

and yes the .jar file is in the same folder as the rest of the MATLAB scripts.

Is it possible that my java version is not up to date? I am using R2017a.

>> version -java

ans =

    'Java 1.7.0_60-b19 with Oracle Corporation Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit
Server VM mixed mode'

Best,
Biofysikos