[ome-devel] Loci.formats missing

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 11 16:41:35 BST 2018

Hi Romain,

The simplest approach is likely to use the Bio-Formats package from https://www.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/downloads/ which contains all of the components and necessary dependencies to read images in ImageJ.

Alternatively below you can find a list of the individual components (you will likely need the listed core components) along with a Maven example of how to add the components to your project:
https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.8.2/developers/components.html
https://github.com/ome/bio-formats-examples/blob/master/pom.xml

With thanks,
David Gault