[ome-devel] x-ray crystallography images

major seitan major.seitan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:44:21 GMT 2017

I am writing as I would like to provide a pull request to support for x-ray
spectrographic formats ADSC and CDF in the form of java readers and
writers.  Are there any coding conventions, policies or processes that one
should be aware of.  I have experienced some difficulty mapping the
bio-formats metadata model to the needs to of x-ray images as there are a
few concepts that are specific to x-ray spectrography such as rotation
angles and light sources.  Is there any someone whole can provide
suggestion to complete the mapping of metadata.

 Thanks