[ome-devel] x-ray crystallography images

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 12:45:24 GMT 2017

Hello

I can’t comment specifically on your modality. However, we have used the OME to handle other modalities that don’t fit the standard 5-D OME model using the modulo
approach described at http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/ome-model/developers/6d-7d-and-8d-storage.html.

Possibly of particular relevance ,from what you say,  we handled OPT data by using this to introduce an extra Angular dimension.
This was written as ModuloAlongZ .

You should be able to see how this looks when viewed using default OME tools at https://cisbic.bioinformatics.ic.ac.uk/omero/webclient/?show=image-119558
If you change the Z-slider you can see the  result.

Best Wishes

Ian