[ome-devel] CLI render - and a philosophic question re: rendering settings

Damir Sudar dsudar at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 17 20:35:40 BST 2017

Hi Jean-Marie,

Glad you're back on your feet. Great to hear that iviewer will have
those capabilities in the future. I look forward to them.

I hadn't realized that Insight already provided those controls so I'll
start playing with them to see if they can help with my larger rendering
setting issue. And as I now see, the web viewers (both regular and
iviewer) do honor changes made in Insight to those non-linear rendering
settings, great!

Thanks,
- Damir

--
Damir Sudar - Affiliate Scientist
Lawrence Berkeley Natl Laboratory / MBIB
T: 510/486-5346 - F: 510/486-5586 - E: DSudar at lbl.gov
http://biosciences.lbl.gov/profiles/damir-sudar-2/

Visiting Scientist, Oregon Health & Science University