[ome-devel] Bundle of OMERO.web statics

Douglas Russell douglas_russell at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 3 16:39:59 BST 2017

I was trying to build a single process nginx docker image to live alongside
a single process omero-web image. The difficulty with this is that it is
necessary to create an image with all of the same dependencies as omero-web
and download the OMERO.server (or apparently OMERO.py, but I haven't tried
this) bundle, in order to then run `./manage.py collectstatic`.

Ideally it would be possible to simply download the statics as this is all
that is needed besides a bit of nginx config.

Thoughts?

Douglas