[ome-devel] Thanks for a great meeting!

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 16:02:59 BST 2015

Dear All-

A quick thanks to all attendees and everyone else sending info, tweeting and even reading along for a great 10th Annual OME Users Meeting. The team enjoyed the meeting very much, and it really helped define our priorities for this next year.  Several people have been in touch with great feedback, especially about the lightning talks on the first morning (so, yes, we'll definitely try to do that again).

As usual we've collected most of the presentations (and soon, hopefully, all) and posted PDFs on the meeting page.  Have a look at:

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/10th-annual-users-meeting-june-2015

Following discussions at the meeting, we'll be publishing all the roadmaps and priorities we've logged, for public access and comment.  Access points will be announced on these lists shortly.

As always, any comments or feedback are most welcome on these lists or elsewhere.  Thanks again to Wellcome Trust and BBSRC for the support, and to the whole team at Institut Pasteur for welcoming the whole community and all on-the-ground support.

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee

Phone:  +44 (0) 1382 385819
email: j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk>

Web: http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/people/jason-swedlow
Open Microscopy Environment: http://openmicroscopy.org<http://openmicroscopy.org/>