[ome-devel] Beginners help

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 15:10:14 BST 2015

Hi Ashoka,

"Resolution" would probably be stored under Image/Pixels.physicalSizeX and Pixels.physicalSizeY.
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "brightness".

 Have a look at the Data Model Overview: http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/ome-model/developers/model-overview.html, particularly
the Image diagram at the top.

The full OME schema can be browsed at http://www.openmicroscopy.org/Schemas/Documentation/Generated/OME-2015-01/ome.html

You might find it easier to browse some examples as OME-XML.
We have several examples of typical confocal data here: https://github.com/openmicroscopy/samples

If you can define what you mean by brightness, or there's any other tags you can't find, we can try to point you in
the right direction.

 Cheers,

   Will.