[ome-devel] Scottish Dental Education Online (SDEO) and Educational Virtual Microscopy

Luca Lianas lucalianas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:00:42 BST 2015

Hi Will
sorry for the late answer.
I’m going to check the shape editor ASAP, I’m still working on the updates to OMERO.web UI to add a “standard” mechanism to interact with OMERO’s viewer from an external web system (our primary target is Moodle).
You can find what I’m working on at
https://github.com/lucalianas/openmicroscopy/tree/third_party_rois <https://github.com/lucalianas/openmicroscopy/tree/third_party_rois>
Check the methods to add external shapes, maybe they are what you need as well.
I still need to add a few things (a method to update shapes’ text and style and, of course, a “backup system” to restore them to their original form), document methods and I’ll push a new pull request to the main repository.

Cheers,

Luca
---

Luca Lianas