[ome-devel] Detector & DetectorSettings offset attribute

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 15 15:29:19 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thank your interest in Bio-Formats.

The detector ³offset² does sound like the right attribute to use for
storing the dark-noise in OME-TIFF.

The Map-annotations could be another backup option for certain kind of
metadata attributes which are yet to be supported in the ome-model.
Please take a look at the following example for the usage of
Map-annotations (if need be),
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/components/format
s-gpl/utils/writeMapAnnotationsExample.java#L84-L89

Hope that helps.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam