[ome-devel] TIFF, PSB, or JPG conversion to SVS or other web-viewable format?

Turner, Jerrold [PTH] jturner at bsd.uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:26:19 GMT 2015

Hi all,
I am collecting tiled images on my own microscope using metamorph. This produces beautiful tiled TIFFs. I can then combine these, e.g. in photoshop, to create larger tiffs that represent a gallery, but exceed the 32K limit. I would like to put these on a server for viewing. Does anyone have advice as to how these can be converted to  SVS or other web-viewable formats? It would be fine if software other than photoshop was used to combine tiled images into a gallery.

Jerrold R. Turner, M.D., Ph.D.
Sara and Harold Lincoln Thompson Professor
Associate Chair, Department of Pathology
The University of Chicago
5841 South Maryland, MC 1089
Chicago, IL 60637
Direct line: 773-702-2433

jturner at bsd.uchicago.edu<mailto:jturner at bsd.uchicago.edu>

turnerlab.bsd.uchicago.edu

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.

Thank you
University of Chicago Medicine and Biological Sciences