[ome-devel] An attempt to define the problem more clearly(Localization Microscopy)

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Aug 24 10:09:06 BST 2015

Hello All

Does anyone have any comments on Kwasi’s document?.
Based on his thoughts  I’ve started looking at developing an open-source OMERO-capable
reconstruction/rendering tool, although not full-time I fear, so progress is slow.

If anyone has any thoughts it would be good to hear them at this early stage.

Thanks

Ian Munro

Photonics Department
Imperial College, London.